• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
bds1958

Live Shares

Question

I have been trying now for nearly a month to Create Link Address in Live Shares.

I have tried many permutations of the "unique" address that follows the .dll/ . I keep getting the "Failed" result. Why?

Any advice please?

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

I have been trying now for nearly a month to Create Link Address in Live Shares.

I have tried many permutations of the "unique" address that follows the .dll/ . I keep getting the "Failed" result. Why?

Any advice please?

Thanks.

Don't try to set the address. the program will do that for you. Simply make your albums, add them to a page and name it. Once that is done, click on the send message and you can get the address.

If you've done all of that, make sure that you allow access to your computer using whatever you are using for a firewall (like Zone Alarm). If you are using a router, you need to enable UpNP there also.

Also make sure you have applied the patch. The original program pointed to the wrong address (in the registry).

zip.gif liveshare_fix.zip ( 13.53k ) Number of downloads: 25

Edited by sknis

I thought rather then create a new topic out of this one I would just close this one down and pin it to the top so that other people with the same issue can grab the download.