Transition duration problem

kelleencalhoun

Question

In Videowave, aFter adding a transition, I rdouble click it cause I want to change the time duration of the transition, and I get a screen that allows me to change the time at the top, BUT it will not choose the transition that I have currently on the storyboard, it defaults to very first transition showing on the screen.......is there an easier way - tried the timeline option where you just drag it to the point where you want it, but that messed up the video clip before and after.....

5 answers to this question

Guest Preet at Roxio
In Videowave, aFter adding a transition, I rdouble click it cause I want to change the time duration of the transition, and I get a screen that allows me to change the time at the top, BUT it will not choose the transition that I have currently on the storyboard, it defaults to very first transition showing on the screen.......is there an easier way - tried the timeline option where you just drag it to the point where you want it, but that messed up the video clip before and after.....

You can edit the length of the transition in the Time line mode. Once in the Timeline view you would play the slideshow and pause it at the transition you want to work in, set the duration on the top left corner of the preview pane.

when you say preview pane, what do you mean?

That is the preview area, where you watch your "video" by clicking on the Play button. Once the transition is being shown in the preview, click on the Pause button. Above the preview pane are icons. One of them is for duration (I'm not in front of PC where V9 is installed so I cannot give exactly what the text says if you put the mouse on top of the icon). I hope you find it.

Archived