Making Large Slideshows in MYDVD-8

Don H Dalton

Question

Making large slideshows is easy with MYDVD if you start with "Sub-Menus" and keep each menu to 99 pictures or less. Start with up to six Sub-menus and up to six menus under each one (up to a total of 36 menus). Then you can put up to 99 pictures and background audio on each menu. All on one DVD.

I just made a DVD slideshow with 36 menus and 3,341 pictures with a 5 second duration per picture and background music for all. The MYDVD used space indicator was at 3,894MB when I finished. I "Burned" it to an ISO file and used Disk Copier to copy the ISO file to a standard 4.7GB DVD.

Don

1 answer to this question

Making large slideshows is easy with MYDVD if you start with "Sub-Menus" and keep each menu to 99 pictures or less. Start with up to six Sub-menus and up to six menus under each one (up to a total of 36 menus). Then you can put up to 99 pictures and background audio on each menu. All on one DVD.

I just made a DVD slideshow with 36 menus and 3,341 pictures with a 5 second duration per picture and background music for all. The MYDVD used space indicator was at 3,894MB when I finished. I "Burned" it to an ISO file and used Disk Copier to copy the ISO file to a standard 4.7GB DVD.

Don

No need to stir the pot anymore. You already did that in the other thread in which you participated.

Archived