error 8004520c

sweet peter jeter

Question

I just installed emc9, and i tryed to put a video file on a disk, and clicked burn and received an error code 8004520c... i've read some of the post on this issue, and i wanted to no how do i update my video card???? I currently have a via/s3g unichrome, what ever that is... or is there anything else i can try???? Please help me....

4 answers to this question

I just installed emc9, and i tryed to put a video file on a disk, and clicked burn and received an error code 8004520c... i've read some of the post on this issue, and i wanted to no how do i update my video card???? I currently have a via/s3g unichrome, what ever that is... or is there anything else i can try???? Please help me....

You need to check to see if your motherboard has an AGP slot for a new video card. If it does, buy a new video card, and install it.

Where did you get your computer? You can check their website to see if there is an update for that onboard video chip that you have, but it is doubtful that it will help much.

Please let us all know if you find a cure for this. I updated my video driver (no change), replaced my video card with a new one (no change), installed a new dvd writer (no change), reinstalled media 9 (no change), uninstalled media 9 and reinstalled it on a brand new computer with no other software (no change). of course there has been no help with this issue I have countless hours trying to resolve this one problem with the software. I haven't even gotten to the serious ones! Anybody have an idea what else to try?

It would help if you were to list your computer specs otherwise its impossible to offer much help. It would be much better if you started a new thread. The one you responded to is 5 months old and few people will see it

Do you recomend a type of video card i should get??? i had my computer put together so i dnt no where i would go to get the manufactors web site....

Please let us all know if you find a cure for this. I updated my video driver (no change), replaced my video card with a new one (no change), installed a new dvd writer (no change), reinstalled media 9 (no change), uninstalled media 9 and reinstalled it on a brand new computer with no other software (no change). of course there has been no help with this issue I have countless hours trying to resolve this one problem with the software. I haven't even gotten to the serious ones! Anybody have an idea what else to try?

Archived