• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Disk Image Loader annoyance

golinux

Question

As some of you may know from other threads, I have been using Disk Image Loader a LOT! On a reboot, it loads ISOs and does its thing quite nicely. But after going in and out of hibernation or maybe removing certains ISOs etc. I get a message that:

"The selected image could not be loaded."

I'm really not quite sure what is causing it to balk. But the only remedy is to reboot again which is very annoying. Am I missing something? Is there a way to get images loaded after getting this message without rebooting? Perhaps I need to terminate a running process?

TIA, sisterscape

4 answers to this question

I have the exact same issue. I've submitted a tech support request and have not yet received an answer. Has anyone seen a solution to this issue? I have no other issues with the standby or hibernate modes with any other product (so far).

You are posting to a 6 months old thread. Since there have been no other posts on this, it seems that very few people use the feature.

As some of you may know from other threads, I have been using Disk Image Loader a LOT! On a reboot, it loads ISOs and does its thing quite nicely. But after going in and out of hibernation or maybe removing certains ISOs etc. I get a message that:

"The selected image could not be loaded."

I'm really not quite sure what is causing it to balk. But the only remedy is to reboot again which is very annoying. Am I missing something? Is there a way to get images loaded after getting this message without rebooting? Perhaps I need to terminate a running process?

TIA, sisterscape

The fact that hibernation was flawed from the onset, is one place to start. Rebooting is THE viable option.

Archived