• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I have this error

karens

Question

I just bought Ceator 9, I have the following error: Instructions at 0x77f51f2c refereenced memory at 0x008151538 The memory could not be written videowave9.exe All I was trying to do was to put text on a slide. I saved 3 months for this program and just about in tears.

I have a dell 4600 with plenty of hd space, memory and so forth.

Can someone please help me. Thank you

5 answers to this question

You did not even tell us what program you are using when this happens – there are dozen in the Suite!

For Slideshows, I suggest you work in VideoWave. Keep in mind that the more details your provide the more we have to work with.

Sorry I thought the error was self explanitory videowave9.exe

I was adding text to a slide in video wave

I am getting run time errors which I just applied the fix for and it didn't do anything. Still getting errors. Bad product from what I can see. I was do some reading on this web page for over an hour now, and have seen these problems have been happening for months. I have spent days trying to find out what was wrong, uninstall and reinstall the program They should have taken care of the fix and replaced the download version. This is terrible. I don't have almost $100.00 to spend for a product and still have to spend days trying to get it to work. Microsoft does better than that.

I'm having similar problems as the one noted by karens. I've been using videowave and I'm trying to insert transitions between the photos in the video. I've tried inserting transitions before & after the current panel and I always get the following:

instruction at 0x0022657 referenced memory at 0x000007ff. The memory could not be written

if I try a different transition the numbers change but esentially it's the same message

instruction at 0x001ced8c referenced memory at 0xe90021be The memory could not be written

The program always shuts down after I get that message.

I had gotten this same problem on my laptop, but chose to install the program on a new desktop because I just thought the laptop didn't have the right specs to allow EMC9 to work properly.

Any suggestions?

-sarah

In terms of my computer info:

Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6600 (2.4GHz,1066FSB) with 4MB cache

311-5121 2GB DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz

256MB NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS

420-5586 Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005

Windows Media Player 10

48X Combo and 16X DVD+/-RW

313-4426 X-Fi PCI Sound Card

Archived