• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video wave pan and zoom editor

kelleencalhoun

Question

7 answers to this question

I don't think that GPU is up to the task. Some of the Geforce 4 series like the FX5200 are capable of handling Videowave/MyDVD9. Highly recommend a newer video card.

Thanks for your help. I purchased and installed the FX5200 today and things are working OK. Now I have to learn all the new stuff in EMC9 (eg the way text is done)

Thanks again to all you nice folks out there that lend a hand. It is appreciated.

Tihso

Thanks for your help. I purchased and installed the FX5200 today and things are working OK. Now I have to learn all the new stuff in EMC9 (eg the way text is done)

Thanks again to all you nice folks out there that lend a hand. It is appreciated.

Tihso

Check the posts in the tips and tricks area of the V9 board.

Can someone tell me how to use the pan and zoom editor in videowave??? I think it worked once, but then I loaded the content CD and now it won't work........It won't let me preview or set start/finish points?????

Can you only use this on overlay tracks????

FYI the same thing happened to me. The main disc did not prompt for the content disc and I forgot to go back and load. I stared a photoshow with videowave and fell in love with the pan and zoom. Applied it to some frames. Started reading the disscussion boards because I could not get a transition to replace another if I had the show stopped on a picture frame. (shuts down). So I loaded the content disc after reading the forum. Well, videowave still shuts down if I try to change the transition from a picture frame but does not shut down if I change it while I am stopped on the transition itself.

With the content dics now loaded my pan and zoom do not work. I have tried to start videowave from explorer and that did not solve problem.

I won't give up as I know there are good people on here that will help me get through it.

(yes I updated directx 9 and video adapter)

(yes I still have emc 7.5 on puter)

tihso

Display adapter

Nvidia geforce4 mx integrated gpu

driver version 6.14.10.9371

driver date 10-22-2006

ram

disk drive

wdc wd1600bb-22guao

dvd drive

nec dvd_rw nd-2510a

processor