• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Windows Picture It

amzparrot

Question

I have cropped pcitures in Windows picture it. Once I save these adjustments as a jpeg file, I cannot drag and drop these pictures into Videowave anymore.

Any suggestions on how to get these pictures into Videowave?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

1 answer to this question

I have cropped pcitures in Windows picture it. Once I save these adjustments as a jpeg file, I cannot drag and drop these pictures into Videowave anymore.

Any suggestions on how to get these pictures into Videowave?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

Other users have reported problems like yours when using a Microsoft image editing program such as Picture It, Digital Image Pro, etc. While I do not totally understand the technical aspects, it seems to be that Microsoft products add EXIF data to the picture that Videowave does not like. Just to test, try making the changes in Picture It and then saving as a png file rather than a jpeg. If that file imports, then you can save in that file format. Also, if you have another picture editor such as Photosuite, try making the changes in that program, saving as a jpeg and import the file to Videowave. Finally, I believe there are programs that will strip EXIP data from images. I do not have a site to give you, but do a google search on the internet and you should end up with numerous possiblilties.

Hope some of that helps

Archived