• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Emc 8 Send .avi File To Dv Devise

puhitom

Question

I have produced a show on video wave 8 and have used the "output to..." button torendere it to a DV quality .avi file on a hard drive. I can use "drag to disk" and burn this .avi file to DVD disk but there doesn't seem to be a way to export the .avi file to a DV tape as there is on EMC 7.5. At present I need to be able to convert my productions to SVHS video tape for broadcast on local Public Access Television. So far, using EMC 7.5, I've been able to export rendered .avi files of productions to a DV VCR which then dubs to SVHS tape. Does EMC 8 allow export of .avi files to a DV devise?

1 answer to this question

I have produced a show on video wave 8 and have used the "output to..." button torendere it to a DV quality .avi file on a hard drive. I can use "drag to disk" and burn this .avi file to DVD disk but there doesn't seem to be a way to export the .avi file to a DV tape as there is on EMC 7.5. At present I need to be able to convert my productions to SVHS video tape for broadcast on local Public Access Television. So far, using EMC 7.5, I've been able to export rendered .avi files of productions to a DV VCR which then dubs to SVHS tape. Does EMC 8 allow export of .avi files to a DV devise?

In VideoWave, when I click on File – Output As…, I get these choices.

post-39-1138138619.jpg

Archived