BOB Citron

Blu Ray Burner Software

Question

I purchased a Panasonic blu ray burner for my Mac but it didn't come with the version of Toast that burns blu ray disks. I have Toast 7.1.2 but it won't let me burn blue ray disks. Does anyone have a solution to obtaining software that will burn blu ray disks?

Bob

8 answers to this question

Right now I only know of an OEM build of Toast that will burn Blue-ray discs and that version of Toast comes with the Blue Ray drive. I cant comment on future versions of Toast (I am assuming you will ask if our Retail version of Toast will support Blue Ray in the future).

ivanatrox,

since eperegrina, wrote in English. I doubt a Japanese site will help him much. But, I have been wrong before!

cdanteek

ivanatrox,

since eperegrina, wrote in English. I doubt a Japanese site will help him much. But, I have been wrong before!

cdanteek

LOL! You are right! as a matter of fact, english is my second language... anyway, it is nice to see some pictures of things taht someday will be available to us!

Thanks to all.

Macworld is coming up in a few weeks in January... starting on 1/8... I wouldn't be surprised if there were a number of Blu-ray related announcements there for both hardware and software.

Macworld is coming up in a few weeks in January... starting on 1/8... I wouldn't be surprised if there were a number of Blu-ray related announcements there for both hardware and software.

7.1.2 upgrade is burning blu-ray media fine for me. No OEM needed here. Using external Panasonic on my Quad core G5.