• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave-

Manna

Question

I've made quite a few DVD slideshows using the EMC-8, and there always seems to be something wrong. This time around, I've been working on a video for a few weeks (it's not terribly long but has both still shots and video), and all of the sudden the preview buttons are dull. Let me try to make this make sense! My file will open up, and I can see all of the slides in both storyline and timeline views. But the buttons underneath the preview screen have that "dull--button doesn't work right now" look. I can't find anyway to make this show play! I've even done a system restore my computer. This is a great program WHEN IT WORKS, but I'm really starting to hate it, and I have to have this video finished by Christmas!! CAn anyone give me any ideas? PLEASE

Thanks.

One more thing...a videowave error box has come up when I have tried a few things (deleting certain slides, etc.), but it doesn't have any details. All it says is "Videowave" at the top and has one button that says "Details" and one that says "OK" When I try to open the Details box...it's blank.

1 answer to this question

Archived