No Audio on Video capture

RickP

Question

I purchased EMC9 to capture home video. When I attempt to capture there is no audio. The options

box does not contain any choices. The video captures fine. I can switch to audio capture in EMC and

it records fine. I have a pixelview capture card and am using the mic input for audio. It also records

audio fine in windows. I realize the capture card is not supported but the problem is with the audio.

Any suggestions? I don't want to buy different software or hardware.

Thanks for any help

2 answers to this question

I purchased EMC9 to capture home video. When I attempt to capture there is no audio. The options

box does not contain any choices. The video captures fine. I can switch to audio capture in EMC and

it records fine. I have a pixelview capture card and am using the mic input for audio. It also records

audio fine in windows. I realize the capture card is not supported but the problem is with the audio.

Thanks for any help

Use the software that came with the capture card.

Thanks for any help

Why not use line in on your audio card/chip?

Archived