• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Stops video capture after 1 minute

shashis

Question

I just purchased version 9 hoping to get better quality work doen using it. However even after following directions carefully, the cideo capture from my SONY DCR TRV330 camcoreder stops after 1 minute. I have to press capture now again to get the next minute of video. I have not had this issue with any software before or even now. I have an HP media center PC with windows XP media center edition 2002. I use maxell or sony or tdc cassettes. I have searched the discussions and found others having similar issues, but could not find the solution. Please help. Thanks.

1 answer to this question

I just purchased version 9 hoping to get better quality work doen using it. However even after following directions carefully, the cideo capture from my SONY DCR TRV330 camcoreder stops after 1 minute. I have to press capture now again to get the next minute of video. I have not had this issue with any software before or even now. I have an HP media center PC with windows XP media center edition 2002. I use maxell or sony or tdc cassettes. I have searched the discussions and found others having similar issues, but could not find the solution. Please help. Thanks.

There has been no solution to this problem, from what I have read. I wish I could offer some help, but I can only tell you to use the software that came with the video camera and bring the captured file into VideoWave for editing, if that is what you want to do.

Archived