• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Blown up speaker sound

marlano

Question

Hello,

I have a problem with Videowave.

Everything is fine and works out fine, but if I put a song in my project, it sounds very loud and scratching like I blew up my speakers.

I tried to set the music volume to -34, still the same, and the strange thing is, when I listen to a preview of the song, it sounds just fine but only when I put the song in the program it starts to sounds like that.

There are not a lot of options were I can choose from so I tried everything there I think.

Is there anybody with the same problem and better then that, a solution?? :)

(oh and sorry for the crappy english)

3 answers to this question

Hello,

I have a problem with Videowave.

Everything is fine and works out fine, but if I put a song in my project, it sounds very loud and scratching like I blew up my speakers.

I tried to set the music volume to -34, still the same, and the strange thing is, when I listen to a preview of the song, it sounds just fine but only when I put the song in the program it starts to sounds like that.

There are not a lot of options were I can choose from so I tried everything there I think.

Is there anybody with the same problem and better then that, a solution?? :)

(oh and sorry for the crappy english)

Make sure that you have the latest drivers for you sound card.

There was a problem with V8 and the nForce sound chipset, but that was fixed with the latest nForce drivers. Try going to the Control Panel / Sounds and Audio. For Sound Playback, click on ADVANCED. Then the Perfomance TAB. Lower the hardware acceleration one notch and see if that helps.

post-49-1165440808.jpg

Archived