• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

using internet contents as story panels

Marcus

Question

I have used internet content (text or photos) for slide shows. I have copied it from the internet and stored it in a format which is recognised by EMC9. In some cases, the quality is OK, but in most cases it is not -specially text is rather bad.

I have spent a lot of time trying to find a solution but have not found any.

1 answer to this question

I have used internet content (text or photos) for slide shows. I have copied it from the internet and stored it in a format which is recognised by EMC9. In some cases, the quality is OK, but in most cases it is not -specially text is rather bad.

I have spent a lot of time trying to find a solution but have not found any.

Depends on the quality of the original image you downloaded. If the resolution of the downloaded image is not very good, the image when used in the program will not be very good. The quality of images uploaded to the internet are adjusted so it won't take too long to download. Some sites will give you the option of high quality or low quality. If they don't give you the options, they are low quality. To use an old computer term, GIGO.

I have a site that has all images at high quality because typically only my friends and relatives would go there and download.

Archived