• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning CDVD from save iso file

seaside

Question

5 answers to this question

Having saved a project to my hard drive as an .iso file, how do I burn it to a CDVD I can use in a DVD player?

Usually you can double click the file and Disc Copier will open and you can burn it to disc. If not, you can open Disc Copier and point to the director your ISO is in. Or, you can use Creator Classic to burn it to disc by choosing the Burn ISO choice.

Usually you can double click the file and Disc Copier will open and you can burn it to disc. If not, you can open Disc Copier and point to the director your ISO is in. Or, you can use Creator Classic to burn it to disc by choosing the Burn ISO choice.

I tried Disc Copier and Creator Classic choosing Burn Iso. Both of them produced a disc with a .iso file on it. How do I burn a disc I can use in a DVD Player?

I tried Disc Copier and Creator Classic choosing Burn Iso. Both of them produced a disc with a .iso file on it. How do I burn a disc I can use in a DVD Player?

You did something wrong. If you used Disc Copier, it definitely should work....have you tried playing it in a dvd player? If you use Creator Classic, be sure you choose the Burn from Disc Image File choice.

post-79-1165205946.jpg

You did something wrong. If you used Disc Copier, it definitely should work....have you tried playing it in a dvd player? If you use Creator Classic, be sure you choose the Burn from Disc Image File choice.

I went to my old computer and got it to work under EMC 8 using Creator Classic with Burn from Disc Image. Using the same .iso file on my newer computer under EMC 9 I get a message that there was an error in opening the file. I guess I better use EMC 8 unitl I can figure out what is going wrong under EMC 9. Thanks for your help.

I went to my old computer and got it to work under EMC 8 using Creator Classic with Burn from Disc Image. Using the same .iso file on my newer computer under EMC 9 I get a message that there was an error in opening the file. I guess I better use EMC 8 unitl I can figure out what is going wrong under EMC 9. Thanks for your help.

Creator Classic 8 & 9 are very similar and if one works, I would think the other would. Maybe there's a conflict somewhere. Try a repair install of 9 and see if that helps. What other apps do you have installed...Nero or Sonic that might have come with your system?

Archived