• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Printing In Label Creator 8 ?

sfr1047

Question

When printing a disk label on Avery label paper that has two label per page, how do I select the second label to print on when I have already used the first label? In version 7.5 I could click on the preview and select either of the two labels but now that does not work.

Dave B

3 answers to this question

I have the same problem. What is wrong with these people. The printer is only 1 month old (Xerox 8400DP) and I have all the drivers. There is not a single other program I use that has a problem with the printer. If I could, I would bring the program back to the store but they won't take it back since it has been opened.

There is no excuse for shoddy software like this!!

Solution:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=2025

I have the same problem. What is wrong with these people. The printer is only 1 month old (Xerox 8400DP) and I have all the drivers. There is not a single other program I use that has a problem with the printer. If I could, I would bring the program back to the store but they won't take it back since it has been opened.

There is no excuse for shoddy software like this!!

When printing a disk label on Avery label paper that has two label per page, how do I select the second label to print on when I have already used the first label? In version 7.5 I could click on the preview and select either of the two labels but now that does not work.

Dave B

Dave, I'm running into the same problem with my Memorex labels. I didn't have any problem with Roxio 7.5 and I can't believe that Roxio would mess up this badly. It's ridiculous and trying to get any support from Roxio is unheard of. I hope that someone can help us with this problem.

Shadybird

Archived