• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

How do I burn a DVD, that can be read on a PC or MAC...

I tryede to use the Manual and follow it guides, but if i use MAC and PC disc, but it dosent work....

Help!!!!

6 answers to this question

Guest ivanatrox

choose ISO 9660 for the format of your Data project

Is there any settings i should use in order to make it word, have read the manual, and still have a hard time making a DVD, that the PC can read...

Is there any settings i should use in order to make it word, have read the manual, and still have a hard time making a DVD, that the PC can read...

It should be working when you use the Mac & PC setting, the ISO 9660 setting or the DVD UDF setting, although the first two are best for Data discs. If the PC is not reading this DVD then there is something wrong with the PC. Maybe it has a DVD drive that cannot read the discs or maybe you need to try a different brand or type of disc media. For example, if you are using DVD-R discs try using DVD+R instead - or the other way around.

I have burned data in Mac&PC and ISO9660 in dvd-+R/RW and can be read easily on any computer... even Mac&PC can be read in regular DVD players (with divx files) and had no problems. UDF can be a little more tricky in some computers... some may need a "driver" to read the format.

Thanks for your help..:-)

It turn out that I could not use a RW-, but instead I had to use a RW+

When I use that kind of disk, I can burn it in "MAC and PC" and in ISO 9660

Thanks a lot, I have tryed to burn a tusind disks lately in order to try to make it work..

Funny, I said on the manual first page, That you might have to change media, if it dosent work, with what you are burning with...