• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

EMC 9 and IE7

jimgilmer

Question

6 answers to this question

OK, anybody out there running EMC 9 with IE7? I'm thinking of buying EMC9. I have been told that IE7 would "kill" earlier versions of EMC.

Jim

I am running EMC 9 with IE 7.

Having problems with EMC 9 ( see my posts in Programme Error forum) which probably aren't IE 7 related, I hope.

If I were you I would review all the EMC 9 forums and wait a while before you part with your hard earned cash unless Roxio can guarantee the programme is problem free.

I am running EMC 9 with IE 7.

Having problems with EMC 9 ( see my posts in Programme Error forum) which probably aren't IE 7 related, I hope.

If I were you I would review all the EMC 9 forums and wait a while before you part with your hard earned cash unless Roxio can guarantee the programme is problem free.

Show me ANY software manufacturer that will GUARANTEE their program will be problem free!!! :):huh::D:D:D

OK, anybody out there running EMC 9 with IE7? I'm thinking of buying EMC9. I have been told that IE7 would "kill" earlier versions of EMC.

Jim

The final version of IE7 does run well with EMC 9. IE 7 does kill certain portions of previous versions. Since IE7 doesn't offer anything that I want or need, I rolled back to IE 6, so there is that option available to you, also.

Archived