• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

MyDVD8 premier

jabber

Question

I recently purchased this software hoping it could do some things that I'm not sure it can. I'd like to be able to make a video with home videos and insert a slide show to be played in between video clips. I've tried creating the two seperately and putting them together on a submenu page but then I have to play each one individually. Is there any way to create this project or get video then slideshows and visa versa to play consecutively???

3 answers to this question

Thanks for the quick response. I don't think that this version gives me the option of adjusting the settings because it's listed under the VIEW drop box but it's always grey (I can never click on it). I did however figure out how to add a slideshow to my videos so the problem is solved. Thanks for the assistance!

I recently purchased this software hoping it could do some things that I'm not sure it can. I'd like to be able to make a video with home videos and insert a slide show to be played in between video clips. I've tried creating the two seperately and putting them together on a submenu page but then I have to play each one individually. Is there any way to create this project or get video then slideshows and visa versa to play consecutively???

I use Video-Wave (comes in EMC8) to make combinations of slides (pictures) and video clips. After you save the file you can add it to MYDVD 8 and it works fine for presentations of about one hour on one DVD.

Don

I don't have MyDVD Premier but in MyDVD 8 (Deluxe version), there is a setting where you can specify to play the next title. See this thread.

Archived