• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

problems setting up toast PLEASE HELP!

tankgirl

Question

ok so i had toast going and was in the middle of trying to burn a dvd, which stalled about 1 min into it and didn't end up completing anything. so i cancelled it and closed the program. the next time i tried to open toast, which had already been installed and everything, it led me to the setup assistant and told me to set it up again. which was fine, until i got to the screen where you personalize the copy and type in your cd-key, both of which i did, but the "next" or "continue" button or whatever it is, is greyed out and i can't move forward from this screen. very very frustrating.

also, i got an update for msn messenger and when i try to open it, it turns into the toast setup assistant window. is my computer posessed?

1 answer to this question

the "next" or "continue" button or whatever it is, is greyed out and i can't move forward from this screen.

I just copied Toast 7 to my hard drive. After entering my name and CD KEY # in the Setup Assistant, the "Continue" button is grayed out, too.

I'm just wondering what the solution is, since I want to use this software.

Anybody have ideas?

I've sent an e-mail to Roxio at reg@sonic.com and submitted the same question at the web site.

Thanks.

Carlberg

Archived