• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Label creator closes with error

davoAUSTRALIA

Question

I have had a problem with rendering with videowave that was rectified after reformatting my computer. I noticed the problem occurred with the windows XP updates and installation of IE7. I updated Direct X and both IE7 and Videowave working OK.

But no such luck with label creator, which closes with an error when trying to edit background. I was hoping to make some lightscribe disc labels.

Any suggestions?

I have HP Pavillion running Media Centre XP SP2, Pentium 4 3.2GHz, 1.50 GB RAM, HP Lightscribe DVD 740b.

1 answer to this question

I have had a problem with rendering with videowave that was rectified after reformatting my computer. I noticed the problem occurred with the windows XP updates and installation of IE7. I updated Direct X and both IE7 and Videowave working OK.

But no such luck with label creator, which closes with an error when trying to edit background. I was hoping to make some lightscribe disc labels.

Any suggestions?

I have HP Pavillion running Media Centre XP SP2, Pentium 4 3.2GHz, 1.50 GB RAM, HP Lightscribe DVD 740b.

Did you reloaded your old lightscribe program? You might also try looking for an updated lightscribe program last one dated Oct 2006.. You can get drivers at the Lightscribe.web site. I wonder if Label Creator is closing because it is looking for that software and can't find it. Mine automatically defaults to lightscribe printer so I can see that happening.

Archived