• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Activation problem...help!

albmarw

Good Morning, i've bought from roxio/sonic web store a legal copy of Easy cd and DVD creator 6 about 40 days ago...and i was not able to activate....it tell me that "The activation server reports that the distribution of the CD Key has been disabled".......What i have to do ? Thanks very much.....

Customer Service

Here is where you can get assistance with rebates, product registration, and general non-technical issues. You can submit a web-ticket by visiting our self help section of the web site, or you can contact Customer Service at 1 866 280 7694 Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST - excluding Roxio holidays.

Inside Sales

Got a question about our software before you buy it? Want to buy from us by phone? Our sales staff will be happy to help; please submit a web-ticket by visiting our self help section or call 1-866-280-7694 Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST - excluding Roxio holidays.

cdanteek

I have contacted Customer Service with a web ticket, but they answered me that are unable to help me.......

So i've bought a product only 40 days ago and now i'm still unable to use it!!!!!!!

is it possible? It's a Roxio's problem, and i pretend Roxio makes me able to use it very soon.....

Reading other related topics in the forum, i noticed that you helped other customers with the same problem.....so

if someone in the forum can help me, please do it!!! Thanks very much....

I have contacted Customer Service with a web ticket, but they answered me that are unable to help me.......

So i've bought a product only 40 days ago and now i'm still unable to use it!!!!!!!

is it possible? It's a Roxio's problem, and i pretend Roxio makes me able to use it very soon.....

Reading other related topics in the forum, i noticed that you helped other customers with the same problem.....so

if someone in the forum can help me, please do it!!! Thanks very much....

Have you tried any of the solutions suggested for others?

Have you read either of the two posts pinned to the top of the Forum? One addresses the name difference of the re-issued program (which can be important when dealing with Roxio). The other addresses a number of common questions - in this case, the information that can be useful for trying to make an educated guess as to what might be the problem (and as it points out, those who answer are volunteers who have bought Roxio software - very rarely is Roxio staff in here, and they can be recognized by the Roxio logo).

Lynn

i've bought from roxio/sonic web store a legal copy of Easy cd and DVD creator 6 about 40 days ago...and i was not able to activate....it tell me that "The activation server reports that the distribution of the CD Key has been disabled".

No one here can help with the CD Key Activation! Roxio has a 30

return policy but why you have waited forty days to do something I don't know. What Country are you from? What if anything did Roxio offer in the web ticket?

cdanteek

Just to be clear, the program does not require 'activation' to run. So I am assuming it is up and running OK on your PC???

Also the stated name does not correspond to any current product from the Roxio Store… Easy CD & DVD Burning is the only current product in V6 and it is not found in the Roxio Store. (it does show up there from time to time). Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 ended sales years ago.

Just to be clear, the program does not require 'activation' to run. So I am assuming it is up and running OK on your PC???

Also the stated name does not correspond to any current product from the Roxio Store… Easy CD & DVD Burning is the only current product in V6 and it is not found in the Roxio Store. (it does show up there from time to time). Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 ended sales years ago.

Hi, thanks for the answer,

1. the program requires activation.....and now it doesn't start.....

2. the program i've bought 40 days ago is Easy Cd & DVD Creator 6 and it is still in web store of roxio at 49,99 Euro

http://www.roxio.it/products/index.html

Thank you

For cdanteek-

I'm Italian and during the first 30 days, the product runs also without activation (as a kind of demo mode)...during this period i've send e-mails to roxio to tell them my problem about activation...but nothing....they can't help me.....so, after 30 days, the product doesn't run anymore.

i'm waiting another answer on another web ticket....

thanks very much.....

P.S. Sorry but i don't speak english very well... :)

My Italian isn't much use - but I think it says here that there is 90 day support

"..Il periodo di sostegno 90-day comincia con il vostro primo email a Roxio. Il vostro primo contatto a Roxio deve avere luogo in un anno del vostro acquisto di prodotto di Roxio. Per il supporto per posta elettronica, per favore scattarsi qui..."

I tried the contact links - and wound up on the German site (hey - Roxanne's German cousin is called Nina) but there is NO phone number listed for Italy - perhaps you will have to contact the German branch of Roxio

Thank u to everyone

but The Customer Service doesn't answer to my last web ticket, and i'm unable to phone roxio, 'cause there's not italian support, and i don't understand english language spoken.... :)

However, i hope to solve the question soon.

Thank u

Archived