Title play order on a DVD

CactusJackSlade

Question

Is there a way to specify (edit) the order in which the titles on a DVD menu will be played? Thus far the only way I can seem to get the order I want is to pull the new titles into the menu in the order I want them played... this is a pain if you want to change the order or add new titles later.

Also, if you have it set up to play through all the titles, how can you ensure that it starts with the first title. The last DVD I did it kept starting with the LAST title...

Any help is much appreciated!

3 answers to this question

The only way to get them to play in order is to put them on the menu page in order. ( And yes, it's a pain because it requires advanced planning on my part.)

I was afraid of that...

Ya know, this is a pretty good program, if they changed just a few little things.... I tried to install 8.0 several times, but it imploded every time, I feared loosing my computer...

Ya know, this is a pretty good program, if they changed just a few little things.... I tried to install 8.0 several times, but it imploded every time, I feared loosing my computer...

EMC 7 works very well on my computer. The problem with the newer versions is that they require more computer resources and my computer cannot keep up. I'd rather use an older version that works.

A new computer is on my wish list for after Vista comes out and the majority of the bugs are worked out. Then I'll upgrade to 9.

The only way to get them to play in order is to put them on the menu page in order. ( And yes, it's a pain because it requires advanced planning on my part.)

I have no clue why the last title played first. That is strange.

Archived