• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

DVD copier

janepelton

Question

6 answers to this question

Better, much better! Still didn't list the source for the ISO but let's prove the burner is not the problem…

Open Classic and start a new Data project. Put a file or 2 in the project pane and click on Burn.

Now set the Burn option to Test Only. This will put the program and burner through the process without actually turning on the laser leaving the media untouched.

Open DVD Builder and add a still picture as a Title. Burn to File creating a new ISO file.

From Classic, choose File - Burn from an image file, and choose that new ISO file. Again with the option set to Test Only, see what happens.

If that works, once more in Classic, choose your offending ISO file and see what happens.

Better, much better! Still didn't list the source for the ISO but let's prove the burner is not the problem…

Open Classic and start a new Data project. Put a file or 2 in the project pane and click on Burn.

Now set the Burn option to Test Only. This will put the program and burner through the process without actually turning on the laser leaving the media untouched.

Open DVD Builder and add a still picture as a Title. Burn to File creating a new ISO file.

From Classic, choose File - Burn from an image file, and choose that new ISO file. Again with the option set to Test Only, see what happens.

If that works, once more in Classic, choose your offending ISO file and see what happens.

:)

Ok I tried all the things you suggested and they work but when I try to copy dvd movie from iso format to dvd the whole thing stops and the computer reboots.

The movie I have is Pirates of the Caribbean which I have an iso copy (that is my own) of - I want to produce a backup copy.

So I double click on the file which opens up Disk Copier and when I do this there is no option to test, or test then copy only the copy option.

The lastest time that I tried it I got the blue screen of death!! the error message said

STOP 0x0000007B (0xf7b45528, 0x00000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

??

Archived