• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

disc copier

shigh

Question

problems with copy of audio cd's. i have a dell dimension 8300 i have tried several different make drives in my computer, sony, nec, pioneer and i have the same problem many users on this forum are having with disc copier. IT IS NOT A HARDWARE ISSUE, MOST OF THE PROBLEMS ON THIS FORUM are being blamed on hardware issues, but easy creator 9 is a very buggy software that needs patches IMMEDIATELY. i am going to uninstall and revert back to 7.5 which was more stable until ROXIO FIXES THE MANY BUGS IN EASY CREATOR 9.

2 answers to this question

problems with copy of audio cd's. i have a dell dimension 8300 i have tried several different make drives in my computer, sony, nec, pioneer and i have the same problem many users on this forum are having with disc copier. IT IS NOT A HARDWARE ISSUE, MOST OF THE PROBLEMS ON THIS FORUM are being blamed on hardware issues, but easy creator 9 is a very buggy software that needs patches IMMEDIATELY. i am going to uninstall and revert back to 7.5 which was more stable until ROXIO FIXES THE MANY BUGS IN EASY CREATOR 9.

"problems with copy of audio cd's" tells us nothing. Unless you give some more information nobody can offer any suggestions.

Archived