Easy CD/DVD Creator

Rev

I sure hope someone can help me, as I can't seem to get anything useful from the Roxio helpers.

I just purchased Easy CD?DVD Creator 6, and I am trying to make some slide shows for the children in our Sunday School. Hoping to add some music, I have been unsuccessful.

When using Photo Suite to create the slide show I get to the area that says add music. I have a disk in my CD drive with mp3 music on it. I can hear the song I want when I just want to hear it, but when I press the record button it moves me to the next screen and there it tells me the media is not present. How does the media not be present in one area and not the other. Admittedly I am not computer literate to a great degree. Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially if it is in language I can understand.

Thanks... Pastor Larry

When using Photo Suite to create the slide show I get to the area that says add music. I have a disk in my CD drive with mp3 music on it. I can hear the song I want when I just want to hear it, but when I press the record button it moves me to the next screen and there it tells me the media is not present. How does the media not be present in one area and not the other. Admittedly I am not computer literate to a great degree. Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially if it is in language I can understand.

Thanks... Pastor Larry

Hi Larry,

You have two ways you can add music. First is from an audio file which you Browse to. This is what you've done.

Second way is to press the Record button and record some audio off an audio CD or from a microphone. Since you don't have an audio CD in there, you're getting 'Media not present'.

What the instructions haven't told you is that you can use one method or the other, but not both to get your background sound. Please try this . .

-select and arrange your photos

-name the show and set duration

-browse to where your sound file is

-play some of it if you want to check

-then press NEXT, rather than Record

-set any Options (strange place for this button)

- - - your slideshow is now complete, and you can Preview it, Email it, or Save it somewhere as a PhotoSuite Slide Show *.pssd file.

-Do that, and then press Done once the show is to your satisfaction and saved.

I hope this helps.

Archived