• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burn to Two Drives

fussy

Question

Just select your source

Insert the blank media

On the COPY button, click the little down ARROW and select ADVANCED COPY.

Then CHECK both drives.

Hi

I'm using easy Media creator 9 suite and the only place I can burn to two drives is in the Classic Data mode,

I was using Version 6 and that did a copy disc to two drives. Is it in the Copy disc mode anywhere?

Thanks

Carl

5 answers to this question

Yes, after you click Burn. Then check the second drive just as ggrussell described.

Hmmmm.....me thinks that that won't work. For some reason Disk Copy wants to "Compress" any video iso file, even if the source is the same size as the target. When it goes into this "compression" routine, it will not do a simultaneous copy to two or more drives. I tried and tried to make this the "burning" issue of the day but I guess up until now I was the only one that had tried to use this feature..... Still not sure either what the compression routine is all about and if it can be disabled.

Hmmmm.....me thinks that that won't work. For some reason Disk Copy wants to "Compress" any video iso file, even if the source is the same size as the target. When it goes into this "compression" routine, it will not do a simultaneous copy to two or more drives. I tried and tried to make this the "burning" issue of the day but I guess up until now I was the only one that had tried to use this feature..... Still not sure either what the compression routine is all about and if it can be disabled.

No, it only compresses if needed. It's either a bug or just checking to compress. You can find out when you check the final copied size that it matches the original size.

Archived