• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

"Please Wait.. Loading Component" in Music Disc Creator

DrDapsoy

Question

6 answers to this question

I've been waiting for an hour now. All other functions seem to work fine. I rebooted my computer. Same problem.

Please try something for me. Start DVD Music Assistant. Then, click the 'Next' button twice. You'll see 'Edit in Music Disc Creator'. Click that and then 'Switch' and MDC should open. If so, click 'Audio CD' and see if you can use it.

Was this working correctly before? You may benefit from a repair install.

Please try something for me. Start DVD Music Assistant. Then, click the 'Next' button twice. You'll see 'Edit in Music Disc Creator'. Click that and then 'Switch' and MDC should open. If so, click 'Audio CD' and see if you can use it.

Was this working correctly before? You may benefit from a repair install.

Yep. that worked. MDC opens. This was working fine (for the past month or so) up untill just recently.

Yep. that worked. MDC opens. This was working fine (for the past month or so) up untill just recently.

It doesn't fix your problem but if you need to use it, at least you can. Did you try a repair install yet? Might work and might not but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

Ok, I tried doing a repair install, but everything started to go awry when prompted to insert the installation disk. It could not be found in "Source 1" (the default) so I pointed it to look in the drive where the installation disk was. Could not get any further. With that, I uninstalled the program using "Add/Remove Programs" in Windows (XP, on a Dell Dimesnion E520 machine that is just over 1 month old and free of spyware/viruses) I did disk cleanup and defragmenter and tried to install again, and I'm getting similiar freezing issues. So then I did a system restore thinking that miraculously I would be sent back to a happier time when everything was working fine. This was not the case. I'm totally stuck again. It appears as if a lot of people are having problems with EMC9. What should I do??

It doesn't fix your problem but if you need to use it, at least you can. Did you try a repair install yet? Might work and might not but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

Hmmmm... Repair install eh? Ok sounds good. How do I do that? thanks for your help, by the way.

Hmmmm... Repair install eh? Ok sounds good. How do I do that? thanks for your help, by the way.

In the control panel, under Add/Remove programs, find Roxio.Easy Media Creator 9 Suite and click and click 'Change' then 'Next', then 'Repair'. You should have your original disc available if it asks for it. Can't say it will fix your problem but it can't hurt either.

Archived