Deleting Frames

rjbradley

Question

4 answers to this question

Guest mlpasley
How do you delete a single frame from a scene.

You've got to switch to the Timeline View. Find where you want to delete the frame and choose Split (or rightclick and choose split) just BEFORE you want to delete the frame. You've now split the video into two 'scenes'. Click on the second scene, choose 'Adjust duration' and use the arrows to advance past the frame that you want to get rid of. On the left you'll have the ability to 'mark' where you want that second scene to start. That should get rid of the frame.

Hope that's clear.

I din't know you can delete one frame. I have tried it in versions 7.5 & 7.0 and was unsuccessful. The least amount of frames I thought you could delete is 10. Thanks for the information. Maybe this in an enhancement in version 8.05, that I have now.

Guest mlpasley
I din't know you can delete one frame. I have tried it in versions 7.5 & 7.0 and was unsuccessful. The least amount of frames I thought you could delete is 10. Thanks for the information. Maybe this in an enhancement in version 8.05, that I have now.

The feature to Adjust Duration and eliminate one frame is in all versions of 7. The 'split' function won't let you delete less than 10 frames, but the Adjust Duration will let you delete as few as one frame.

You have to 'split' the video before (or after) the frame to do this, however.

The feature to Adjust Duration and eliminate one frame is in all versions of 7. The 'split' function won't let you delete less than 10 frames, but the Adjust Duration will let you delete as few as one frame.

You have to 'split' the video before (or after) the frame to do this, however.

I know I had read about the 10 frame thing somewhere. Thanks for the info.

Archived