Problems with ipod

oahuboy47

Question

Trying to use EMC 9 to transfer movies (unprotected) to my ipod. When I select "copy to" it asks me to select a playlist but no playlists are listed. Is this an option I need to take care of on the ipod or is it in EMC? I just recently purchased v9 and I just downloaded the manual about 3 mins ago. Was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

2 answers to this question

I just purchased EMC 9 this week and I have had the same problem. After I have selected the videos and choose the output format and check output to device, it asks you to select a playlist but there are none listed and the only available option is to click "cancel". I created a playlist on the iPod using iTunes and tried the same procedure but EMC 9 still doesn't display any playlists to choose from.

I just purchased EMC 9 this week and I have had the same problem. After I have selected the videos and choose the output format and check output to device, it asks you to select a playlist but there are none listed and the only available option is to click "cancel". I created a playlist on the iPod using iTunes and tried the same procedure but EMC 9 still doesn't display any playlists to choose from.

I am having the same problem, can anyone help?

Archived