• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
JC

A More Comprehensive Owner's Manual

Would you think a more comprensive owner's manual (possibility for download) will help your experience with this program?. I had printed out the total owner's manual for version 7.5. I keep notes in the chapters that dealted with the particular issue(s)(Problems, workarounds, etc) and this helped me learn the program. It also was a good point of reference.

I'm not much for using the online help because many times it lead you to a new page and this eventually gets you lost in the shuffle.

Edited by jmcoleman01

I definately like your approach to keeping notes and fixes.A manual would be cool,just not sure it'll happen.More and more software is going to the help file approach.

Would you think a more comprensive owner's manual (possibility for download) will help your experience with this program?. I had printed out the total owner's manual for version 7.5. I keep notes in the chapters that dealted with the particular issue(s)(Problems, workarounds, etc) and this helped me learn the program. It also was a good point of reference.

I'm not much for using the online help because many times it lead you to a new page and this eventually gets you lost in the shuffle.

i think you will find many here agree with the option for a full manual on this and any other products.

Even if it doesnt come directly with the boxed product, and is only avalable as a pdf or similer,,, i think it would be a good item for many here..

This was just a thought. I had read may posts that had asked that same question in one form or another. It would improve in the satisfaction of the product.

I'm hoping that roxio will consider. Even A download version (Microsoft word or PDF version) would be beneficial to all.

there has been requests for a manual from day one on this product, unsure if they will release a manual

for it,,, we will have to see what time brings..

Manuals are great---I have probably 30 or more of them for various programs from the past that I still have in my computer library. The are all obsolete and dead now as far as I'm concerned. Having Roxio maintain this forum is one better than a manual. In my expierence most technical computer manual writers never know how to write a manual for the person that just purchased the program. They have a wierd way of putting information in a manual that defies all reasonable efforts to understand it. :)

Frank...

Manuals are a great reference tool. Using the help is mostly cumbersome. Your right, the discussion goup is probably the best method.