Audio CD - Burn Setup Hangs

Xam

Question

I open Music Disc Creator of Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 and add a MP3 track to the project, this converts it to run in an regular CD player, correct??

I can play the tracks with the player at the bottom of the screen.

I think click Burn and Audio CD - Burn Setup opens, but all I get for a cursor is the stretch wide or narrow the dialog window -- I can click the checkbox for the disk, and I can alter the Burn Options, but everything else is the <--> stretch wide or narrow the dialog box. If I get the task manager and try to end Music Disc Creator I get a message that the application is waiting for input.

What's going on? How can I create a CD from MP3's to play in an old CD player??

Thanks,

--max

1 answer to this question

I open Music Disc Creator of Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 and add a MP3 track to the project, this converts it to run in an regular CD player, correct??

I can play the tracks with the player at the bottom of the screen.

I think click Burn and Audio CD - Burn Setup opens, but all I get for a cursor is the stretch wide or narrow the dialog window -- I can click the checkbox for the disk, and I can alter the Burn Options, but everything else is the <--> stretch wide or narrow the dialog box. If I get the task manager and try to end Music Disc Creator I get a message that the application is waiting for input.

What's going on? How can I create a CD from MP3's to play in an old CD player??

Thanks,

--max

Not sure what the problem is but maybe a repair install might help.

Meanwhile, upon up the home screen and choose the audio cd function under the audio tab. That'll make you a standard audio cd.

Archived