chapter end marks

DRW

Question

3 answers to this question

Topics on chapter points and playlist are discussed thoroughly in the manual. I find the manual very informative and helpful; easy reading, too.

I don't see any reference to an "end mark" or "end point" but would think that a chapter point is the end mark of the previous chapter point.

Thanks for your response. Yes, I agree with you that the manual is a good starting point. However, as you note there is no reference to end points. I wish to break a program into several subchapters that in some cases become chapters within chapters. I don't find any help on this in the manual. I bought the program specifically to address this need.

Thanks again,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I agree with you that the manual is a good starting point. However, as you note there is no reference to end points. I wish to break a program into several subchapters that in some cases become chapters within chapters. I don't find any help on this in the manual. I bought the program specifically to address this need.

Thanks again,

Looks like you have to make a video clip out of each chapter and bring it in as a movie/title. Then create a submenu for each.

How do you manually set chapter end marks?

How do you add chapters to the playlist?

Thanks

Topics on chapter points and playlist are discussed thoroughly in the manual. I find the manual very informative and helpful; easy reading, too.

I don't see any reference to an "end mark" or "end point" but would think that a chapter point is the end mark of the previous chapter point.

Archived