Easy Media Creator 9 not available in New Zealand

missnz

Question

12 answers to this question

Hello everyone. Just wondering if anyone has been able to get Easy Media Creator 9 in New Zealand. I realise there's not many New Zealand people on the board from what I have been told. It is no longer being made, which I know is not true.

Michelle

I put an inquiry to this. Either me or someone else will get back to you.

Hi Michelle,

There's none available on your island. None in your city, and the latest in Christchurch is version 7.5 (real old) for $NZ300, at Hardly Normals.

I'll get someone to check the land of JAFAs for you, but you'd really be better off getting a download version if you have broadband or know someone with access to it.

There are rebates and promotions available, but even at the full price of $US100 version 9 would still be two versions past what you can get, and only about $NZ145 instead of $300.

Hi Michelle,

There's none available on your island. None in your city, and the latest in Christchurch is version 7.5 (real old) for $NZ300, at Hardly Normals.

I'll get someone to check the land of JAFAs for you, but you'd really be better off getting a download version if you have broadband or know someone with access to it.

There are rebates and promotions available, but even at the full price of $US100 version 9 would still be two versions past what you can get, and only about $NZ145 instead of $300.

Is that the sugar coated version?

Michelle,

Don't fear there are inquiries into this.

cd

Archived