• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Drive Does Not Recognize Discs

ackattack360

Question

I downloaded EMC 8 but My cdr drive does not recognize my blank discs..I have gone through about 25 black discs & I have downloaded every update & tool that your website has offered to fix the problem. HELP ME PLEASE!!!! I'm about to throw my tower in the river...I've checked the driver, & windows says that it is up to date & that the device is working properly..I have also tried to check the compatability of my computer with roxio by clicking the link in ask roxanne but I keep getting a cannot find server error. Again, please help me!!!

Thank You,

Marc :)

my system specs are:

Comaq 5320

Windows XP OS

pentium 4 processor 1.5 GHZ

250gb hard drive (newly installed last month)

512 mb

12x max cd-rw drive (philips cdd4851)

3 answers to this question

I downloaded EMC 8 but My cdr drive does not recognize my blank discs..I have gone through about 25 black discs & I have downloaded every update & tool that your website has offered to fix the problem. HELP ME PLEASE!!!! I'm about to throw my tower in the river...I've checked the driver, & windows says that it is up to date & that the device is working properly..I have also tried to check the compatability of my computer with roxio by clicking the link in ask roxanne but I keep getting a cannot find server error. Again, please help me!!!

Thank You,

Marc :)

Before any of your fellow users can try to offer any suggestions here, on this user forum, you will need to supply a bit more information. Could you list your system specs please (info like in my signature, or as seen on many of the posts by the regulars). Then someone may be able to offer some ideas for you.

Archived