• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Unable to add background audio

pix

Question

In Slideslhow Assistant, I get the message, "Unable to add audio" when trying to add .aac files. I can add .wav files but get the message, "Failed to add media files. One or more of the files you have selected may be unsupported or corrupt". These are audio files transferred from CDs using the Roxio transfer utility. They all play fine on my desktop. I've also tried to add in the VideoWave program, with no luck - something like "unable to add audio at this point". I have tried several different tracks from various CDs.

Thanks in advance for your input.

3 answers to this question

Rip the songs, from the CD's, to your hard drive as .wav files, and then bring them into your production.

Hi Bruce. Thanks for your help. I tried the .wav files, but it turns out that the problem was that I had not labelled them as such. They now work.

In Slideslhow Assistant, I get the message, "Unable to add audio" when trying to add .aac files. I can add .wav files but get the message, "Failed to add media files. One or more of the files you have selected may be unsupported or corrupt". These are audio files transferred from CDs using the Roxio transfer utility. They all play fine on my desktop. I've also tried to add in the VideoWave program, with no luck - something like "unable to add audio at this point". I have tried several different tracks from various CDs.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Rip the songs, from the CD's, to your hard drive as .wav files, and then bring them into your production.

Archived