• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cant access Audio Editor

Billwa

Question

I am using EMC 8 and am having difficulty accessing the Audio Editor. I download the audio to Video Wave just fine and want to access the audio editor to use the fade in and out feature on the beginnings and endings of each audio clip. In the Storyline view I right click on the background in the production editor and choose Edit>Background audio. The screen that I get is the Audio Trimmer screen. Also from the Timeline view I right click on the audio item and again get the Audio Trimmer screen Whats up???? I also have used the speaker at the left bottom of the production editor page and again get the Trimmer screen. I Need Help Please.

I also want to access the Synchronizing Audio Production Screen. My Book "Roxio for Dummies" tells me to click the "Fit Production to Audio" button but I cant find it on the screen anywhere Billwa

3 answers to this question

I am using EMC 8 and am having difficulty accessing the Audio Editor. I download the audio to Video Wave just fine and want to access the audio editor to use the fade in and out feature on the beginnings and endings of each audio clip. In the Storyline view I right click on the background in the production editor and choose Edit>Background audio. The screen that I get is the Audio Trimmer screen. Also from the Timeline view I right click on the audio item and again get the Audio Trimmer screen Whats up???? I also have used the speaker at the left bottom of the production editor page and again get the Trimmer screen. I Need Help Please.

I also want to access the Synchronizing Audio Production Screen. My Book "Roxio for Dummies" tells me to click the "Fit Production to Audio" button but I cant find it on the screen anywhere Billwa

If you have EMC V8 Suite, there is no good audio editor. Just the speaker icon that allows you to fade in/out and to adjust the volume. :)

If you have the EMC V8 Deluxe Suite, then you have a better audio editor. Which do you have?

If you have EMC V8 Suite, there is no good audio editor. Just the speaker icon that allows you to fade in/out and to adjust the volume. :)

If you have the EMC V8 Deluxe Suite, then you have a better audio editor. Which do you have?

I have the EMC 8. So I guess what your saying is that the speaker icon, which does not do a very good job of fade in and out is my only option. Bummer. Is there an upgrade for the Delux Suite? Thanks for your help. Billwa

I have the EMC 8. So I guess what your saying is that the speaker icon, which does not do a very good job of fade in and out is my only option. Bummer. Is there an upgrade for the Delux Suite? Thanks for your help. Billwa

Unfortunately the upgrade was short lived. :huh: V9 is on sale ($50 by download) and it has a Sound Editor better than the one in V7 or even V8 deluxe. :)

There is a free 30 day trial that you might like to download to see if it is what you need. You can get the trial here.

Be aware that the trial is a crippled version of the full program but the sound editor in Video Wave is the same as the full version.

Archived