• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

-kenl-

How do you post an image?

Question

Just posted a question in the burning forum, but would have been easier if I could have posted an image.

How can one do that, please?

3 answers to this question

Just posted a question in the burning forum, but would have been easier if I could have posted an image.

How can one do that, please?

You have to upload your image(s) to a website (search in Google that provides web hosting for free). Then when you post a new topic or reply to a post, click on the tree icon (it says "Insert Image" when you put the cursor over it) and paste the url of the image. That should insert your image to your post.

You have to upload your image(s) to a website (search in Google that provides web hosting for free). Then when you post a new topic or reply to a post, click on the tree icon (it says "Insert Image" when you put the cursor over it) and paste the url of the image. That should insert your image to your post.

Yep - I've posted pictures hosted on my website. But some folks are able to upload their pictures to Roxio's site. Have they been granted privileges by the forum admins? Or do these privileges come automagically after one makes a gazillion posts?

For example these members have posts with images hosted on roxio.com:

Redwagon: Member No.: 135

forums.support.roxio.com/uploads/post-135-1168752376.jpg

sknis: Member No.: 58

forums.support.roxio.com/uploads/post-58-1168780355.jpg

grandpabruce: Member No.: 81

forums.support.roxio.com/uploads/post-81-1168641761.jpg

Other forums I'm a member of have the feature to upload to their site and then attach the image to a post. Seems like the Roxio forum has that ability too - but it isn't available to the general user.

Regards,

MikeE

Edited by MikeE

It has nothing to do with a gazillion posts.The forum administrators limit it to save space on the servers.Not everyone is given this option.

Edited by tbrewst