Will EMC/function on my new eMachine.

Sunny-1

Question

:) I have a Home Edition XP system,with 2.01 GHz/640 MB of ram/ AMD SempronProcessor,_3300+ Computer.I installed 7.5 EMC/ It seems to be working but with #11 Meadia Creator and Quick Time latest Update since May,2006 IT IS VERY HARD TO TELL???? No conflicts but seems all 3 players are doing same thing.Anyone have any feed back for me or just to confirm my EMCreator 7.5 will work fine on the system I described> Thank You,Sunny-1....

8 answers to this question

For any other OP's that might read this thread regarding problems encountered with EMC 7 and IE7 and have Windows "Automatic Updates" turned on, and you DO NOT want MS to download the security update that automatically changes your browser from IE6 to IE7 (without you even being aware of it) and who want to stay with Roxio's EMC 7, Microsoft has a small file that you can download that will stop JUST that Particular file from being downloaded.

The file name is "IE7BlockerToolkit.exe".

Frank...

I have a Home Edition XP system,with 2.01 GHz/640 MB of ram/ AMD Sempron™Processor,_3300+ Computer.I installed 7.5 EMC/ It seems to be working but with #11 Meadia Creator and Quick Time latest Update since May,2006 IT IS VERY HARD TO TELL???? No conflicts but seems all 3 players are doing same thing.Anyone have any feed back for me or just to confirm my EMCreator 7.5 will work fine on the system I described> Thank You,Sunny-1....

You should be ok unless you upgrade to Internet Explorer 7.

There's no way to tell for certain until you actually start working with the program. If you have problems, let us know.

You should be ok unless you upgrade to Internet Explorer 7.

There's no way to tell for certain until you actually start working with the program. If you have problems, let us know.

I did install the Explorer 7 and it works but like I said al 3 my players Media Player #11 and Quick Time with latestest update since yesterday 12-20-2006.They all duplicate my MP3 project lastnite??? :)

I did install the Explorer 7 and it works but like I said al 3 my players Media Player #11 and Quick Time with latestest update since yesterday 12-20-2006.They all duplicate my MP3 project lastnite??? :huh:

I did install the Explorer 7 and it works but like I said al 3 my players Media Player #11 and Quick Time with latestest update since yesterday 12-20-2006.They all duplicate my MP3 project lastnite??? :)

There have been some posts where people had trouble with Media Player #11 and had to roll back to #10.

Archived