My DVD 8 Premier - Editing BG Movie Lengths?

Ed Baker

Question

4 answers to this question

I was lost to what BG means. What version of EMC 8 do you have? It is possible that many of the features will be greyed out, unless you have the DeLuxe version. Thankfully, there is only one EMC 9 version, and nothing is greyed out.

I have my DVD Premier 8.

Bulgarian movies?

No, I was referring to the background movie for menus. I figured out that problem. I just had to change it to a completely different file for the changes to happen. Any idea why I can't change the buttons' colors? Everytime I try to do what the help tells me to do, the "settings" on the view or options menu is grayed out not allowing me to change the apperance of the buttons. . .color etc

No, I was referring to the background movie for menus. I figured out that problem. I just had to change it to a completely different file for the changes to happen. Any idea why I can't change the buttons' colors? Everytime I try to do what the help tells me to do, the "settings" on the view or options menu is grayed out not allowing me to change the apperance of the buttons. . .color etc

I was lost to what BG means. What version of EMC 8 do you have? It is possible that many of the features will be greyed out, unless you have the DeLuxe version. Thankfully, there is only one EMC 9 version, and nothing is greyed out.

Archived