• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

video wave- frame duration default

boots

Question

I have emc 7.5 and at any time during the building of my slide show I was able to change the default duration of all frame by right clicking and applying the duration to all. That feature is not available on emc9. I have found that I can change the default duration before I start the project under production settings but it will not let me adjust the duration at any later time. Is there any way I can do this without going to each and every frame? :)

1 answer to this question

I have emc 7.5 and at any time during the building of my slide show I was able to change the default duration of all frame by right clicking and applying the duration to all. That feature is not available on emc9. I have found that I can change the default duration before I start the project under production settings but it will not let me adjust the duration at any later time. Is there any way I can do this without going to each and every frame? :)

In timeline mode of Videowave (EMC9), there is a Trim tool (scissor icon). There is an option to apply inputted duration to all images.

Archived