• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

MyDVD 6.x and 0xc0000005 error

Shaji

Question

Hi,

I am using MyDVD 6.x. After creating a project with the 2 DVD files I burnt using camcorder, I tried to burn it into a DVD. At that point, I got the error 0xc0000005 and could not proceed further. I keep on getting the same error while repeating. Also, I tried just with one DVD file instead of two, but the same error. I would greatly appreciate your help

thanks

Shaji

2 answers to this question

I'm unclear on what you're actually doing. Can you please describe your work flow again.

How are you capturing the files to your hard drive? From what device? How are they stored?

I take it you're trying to burn a disc with this video, do you create a project, add the movies, then click burn, and that's when you get the error?

When exactly do you get this error message? How do you reproduce this?

Thanks for your reply. This is what I have done:

1. Created a project

2. Added a file from the DVD drive containing the disk with the video that I recorded using my Canon camcorder

3. Added one more file as above (There is enough space, so wanted to put two files)

4. Saved the project.

5. Put a recordable disk in DVD drive

6. Clicked "Burn"

The system started working for a while and gave the above error

Thanks

Shaji

I'm unclear on what you're actually doing. Can you please describe your work flow again.

How are you capturing the files to your hard drive? From what device? How are they stored?

I take it you're trying to burn a disc with this video, do you create a project, add the movies, then click burn, and that's when you get the error?

When exactly do you get this error message? How do you reproduce this?

Archived