• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

CD KEY HAS BEEN DISABLED / NOT RECONIZED BY ACTIVATION SERVER

GUARDIANANGEL

Question

I TRY TO START MY VERSION AND THE CD KEY IS VALID, BUT THE SERVER DOES NOT RECONIZE IT AND STATES THAT MY CD KEY IS DIABLED. I GOT A NEW PASSWORD AND STILL THE LOGG IN THE ACCEPT THE NEW PASSWORD AFTER RECEIVING AN E-MAIL TELLING ME REGISTRATION IS OK AND ALL INFO IS UP TO DATE. I CAN'T EVEN GET IN CONTACT WITH SUPPORT. SHOULD I JUST CALL DIRECTLY AND DISCUSS MY PROBLEM? :huh::)

5 answers to this question

First rule of posting - Caps lock OFF, spell check ON

Yep - phone the toll-free number listed on the website and ask them why the key would have been disabled

Altho - I do have to ask where you obtained the copy (eBay or similar)?

:) Well guess I'm not the only one with this problem. I get the same message when I try to activate my emc 7. I got my copy from the online shopping center as a download. It installs ok and was able to register the program but not activate it. Spent some time with online tech support and he said to download the windows installer cleanup utility and run it then do a clean install. I've just completed that and still the same thing. Sure could use a little more help. To call tech support costs 35.00 each time.

What online shopping center, post a link. What version did you download?

cd

It was about 2 years ago and I believe my wife downloaded it from Roxio online. Didn't get the cd just downloaded it and saved it on the backup hard drive. It was easy cd and dvd creator 7 platinum.

Archived