• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Picture In A Picture

roxnrolls

Question

Does anyone know how to make an image (that is inserted within a picture) grow to eventually fill the whole screen and cover the original (base) image/video? I don't mean "Motion Picture" effect (where a still effectively zooms out or in) but rather where the picture in a picture zooms out to fill the screen.

Thanks

5 answers to this question

Sounds like a plan. It's a bit more work than I'd be willing to do though.

Please let me know how it works.

I don't think it works like the poster wants. You can do it but it isn't as smooth as if there were a way to have the pictures gradually enlarge.It is something that a person could play with and maybe get to work. I know I have made a Brady Bunch type of page and it really looked cool, however, that doesn't require a picture to enlarge, just getting separate pictures to fly into the page. It was worth a try. I still think a person could get a good look with alot of work, however I am not sure the poster wants to go to all that work. :)

Guest mlpasley
Does anyone know how to make an image (that is inserted within a picture) grow to eventually fill the whole screen and cover the original (base) image/video? I don't mean "Motion Picture" effect (where a still effectively zooms out or in) but rather where the picture in a picture zooms out to fill the screen.

Thanks

I've been thinking about this and I don't know how it you could do it in this program.

About the closest you could get would be to have an overlay 'fly in', but that's not going to give you the effect that you want.

I've been thinking about this and I don't know how it you could do it in this program.

About the closest you could get would be to have an overlay 'fly in', but that's not going to give you the effect that you want.

ml, I was thinking (oh dangerous ) I know it would be time consuming, but couldn't you start the action by making the picture within a picture and set the size and placement, save it as an avi, open videowave again put in the saved avi then put the same still in the overlay and adjust it to cover original picture making it slightly larger and save again, and continue this process, giving each save a different name. When you have made the small picture large enough to cover the screen and you have saved it you can then add them all to videowave in seqence and adjust time to make it work smoothly, you might have to use disolve transition. One would have to play with it. Just a thought, that is the only way I could think of to do it. Sort of like that Brady Bunch intro yet different. What do you think? If I have time tonight or tomorrow I might try it and see if I can get a few segments to work smoothly.

Guest mlpasley
ml, I was thinking (oh dangerous ) I know it would be time consuming, but couldn't you start the action by making the picture within a picture and set the size and placement, save it as an avi, open videowave again put in the saved avi then put the same still in the overlay and adjust it to cover original picture making it slightly larger and save again, and continue this process, giving each save a different name. When you have made the small picture large enough to cover the screen and you have saved it you can then add them all to videowave in seqence and adjust time to make it work smoothly, you might have to use disolve transition. One would have to play with it. Just a thought, that is the only way I could think of to do it. Sort of like that Brady Bunch intro yet different. What do you think? If I have time tonight or tomorrow I might try it and see if I can get a few segments to work smoothly.

Sounds like a plan. It's a bit more work than I'd be willing to do though.

Please let me know how it works.

Archived