• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Newbie Needs Help Please!

afdds@tampabay.rr.com

Question

My video that I created in MyDVD8-(videos were capture in Roxio creator 8 from a Hitachi DVD Cam) are running too fast. Once I finished the project in MyDVD8, I hit the burn button and transfered to a DVD-RW.

I thought that since the video was already on a mini DVD the quality would be much better. Some of the video was taken on mini DVD-RAM and others were taken on mini DVD-R The DVD-RAM had to be captured from the camera to MYDVD8 and the DVD-R was tranfered from the disk into the computer. I hope this makes sence, because I'm really confused right now myself!

Anyway, when I burned the project to a regular size DVD-RW the video is running much faster. You get a little dizzy watching it on the TV. Watching on the computer is a little better. Just a little bit. Can someone please help me slow the video down.

After reading other post, I went back and edited this posting. I guess I need to tell you about my compter. This stuff doesnt' mean to much to me, so please forgive my stupid errors

Intel R

Pentium R 4 cpu 3.00 GHZ

2.99GHz 2.00 GB ram

Demension 8400

Windows xp home ed. service pk 2

WDM video Capture Diver W32

DinX6.0 codec

Oh god, I hope someone can help me! I'm just a stay at home mom tring to make a DVD for her family!

Thank for the help.

2 answers to this question

Archived