• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

RoxMediaDB9.exe

mpaluda

Question

EMC 9 has been working perfectly for me, until the holidays.

Someone installed a game or something on my computer, when I wasn't around, and I keep getting an irritating error message that says "The movie file 100_0458.mov cannot be found. Without this file the movie cannot be played". There is also an indication that the file was on a CD in the CD drive, so it is not going to be found. I keep hitting cancel but it pops right back.

The only way to get rid of it is to open the Task Manager and close RoxMediaDB9. But as soon as I open EMC 9 to work with it, it's back again.

Any suggestions on how I can get rid of this problem?

6 answers to this question

If it's looking for the disc in a drive then try going into Media Manager and uncheck the drive in the watched folder settings.You could also try looking in Media Manager to see if the file is listed and try deleting it.

If it's looking for the disc in a drive then try going into Media Manager and uncheck the drive in the watched folder settings.You could also try looking in Media Manager to see if the file is listed and try deleting it.

Just tried your suggestion, which was one I hadn't tried before. The D: drive (CD) was not being watched. Still have the problem.

EMC 9 has been working perfectly for me, until the holidays.

Someone installed a game or something on my computer, when I wasn't around, and I keep getting an irritating error message that says "The movie file 100_0458.mov cannot be found. Without this file the movie cannot be played". There is also an indication that the file was on a CD in the CD drive, so it is not going to be found. I keep hitting cancel but it pops right back.

The only way to get rid of it is to open the Task Manager and close RoxMediaDB9. But as soon as I open EMC 9 to work with it, it's back again.

Any suggestions on how I can get rid of this problem?

Did you try a reboot? Might work.

Archived