• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Remote Control transitions in EMC8?

shibidnimazi

Question

I want to create a training slideshow from an existing PPT presentation. No problem capturing the screens, and I suppose EMC8 will help me create the slideshow on a DVD, but this isn't a beauty show, it's training. I want to control the pace of the slideshow (each slide) by changing to the next using a handheld Remote Control for the DVD player. This would also be a way to transition to interspersed video clips.

Does EMC8 have a way to insert remote control transitions (back, forward, menu) between slides and/or clips? I'm asking in advance without having done an exhaustive search in the product.

1 answer to this question

I want to create a training slideshow from an existing PPT presentation. No problem capturing the screens, and I suppose EMC8 will help me create the slideshow on a DVD, but this isn't a beauty show, it's training. I want to control the pace of the slideshow (each slide) by changing to the next using a handheld Remote Control for the DVD player. This would also be a way to transition to interspersed video clips.

Does EMC8 have a way to insert remote control transitions (back, forward, menu) between slides and/or clips? I'm asking in advance without having done an exhaustive search in the product.

In MyDVD select add slide show. A slide show assistant will open, there is a transition theme named DVD Projector. Under the Photo tab, there is a different assistant. It has the DVD projector transition also. I think it will do what you want. You cannot use transitions or music but from your description, that is not need for your training. I'm pretty sure that it will not do video clips also but I haven't tried.

Archived