• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Media Creator 8 Suite Vista imcompatible

kona

Question

For the money I paid for this product and for no older than it is I would think that Roxio/Sonic would have a patch for this already but evidently not. I know that if they don't patch this up, I will be buying the Nero 7 Ultimate which is advertised as being Vista compatible and will never again buy anything with the Roxio/Sonic name on it again. Aside from this reason this product has always been kinda buggy on my win XP computers despite clean formats/windows installations not to mention their support is vertually non-existant.

My $.02

1 answer to this question

For the money I paid for this product and for no older it is I would think that Roxio/Sonic would have a patch for this already but evidently not. I know that if they don't patch this up, I will be buying the Nero 7 Ultimate which is advertised as being Vista compatible and will never again buy anything with the Roxio/Sonic name on it again. Aside from this reason this product has always been kinda buggy on my win XP computers despite clean formats/windows installations not to mention their support is vertually non-existant.

My $.02

EMC9, which is the latest program by Roxio/Sonic, will be Vista compatible by it's formal release the end of this month. EMC8, which was out long before Vista was through it's beta runs, more than likely will not be able to work fully in Vista. Why would a company work with older versions of software for compatibility? Should they go back and make v6 and 7 compatible too?

Archived