• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

PS3 and BD-RE

plee

Question

4 answers to this question

Yes, I finally have. I created a BD-RE on my Sony BWU-100a drive. At first, the PS3 reported error 80029945 when I tried to play the disk I burned. But I installed a patch from Cyberlink for the OEM PowerProducer that came with the Sony drive and it works now. The PS3 played it fine.

Yes, I finally have. I created a BD-RE on my Sony BWU-100a drive. At first, the PS3 reported error 80029945 when I tried to play the disk I burned. But I installed a patch from Cyberlink for the OEM PowerProducer that came with the Sony drive and it works now. The PS3 played it fine.

I finally got the patch and it did create at disc the PS3 could read :huh: However, the chapter stops didn't work. The viewer did correctly calculate the size of the video so I'm wondering if they are just getting the videosize from some sort of informational field within the file. :) Because it doesn't work when play the mpeg file directly.

so you created a project from DVDit or in PowerProducer?

was it BDMV or BDAV?

so you created a project from DVDit or in PowerProducer?

was it BDMV or BDAV?

Maff, it sounds like he did it from PowerProducer. I'll have to check the site for updates and try it.

Edit:

I do see there is an update but the download link is not working... :)

Archived